Please contact the Club Secretary if you have any Welfare issues
The Club Welfare Officer will:
• Deal with confidential matters that may arise related to athletes and have an understanding and an appropriate way to such matters.
• Be responsible for the promotion of codes of conduct to members, parents and young people.
• Receive, record and pass on to the NGB Child Protection officer, any concerns relating to the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults
• To provide advice on the development of activities for young people within the club.
• Support the registration of all personnel involved in activities for young people with the club (DFS checks).
• Recognise the difference between poor practice in according to club rules and matters that would be seen as welfare issue.